Deck and Erect Outdoors Perth specialises in the design and construction of quality timber patios and decking. Our custom patios will transform your outdoor space into a stunning alfresco area where you can relax and entertain.
Why You Need a Timber Patio
The main reason why you need a timber patio is to bring some function to your outdoor living space. Additionally, patios bring some style to your outdoor space, and also they create an ideal place to unwind and host guests.
Furthermore, patios may take the form of semi-permanent or permanent structures, and they may or may not be attached to an existing house. Also, they can take different shapes and forms, in addition to featuring various materials in their construction.
Homeowners usually go for hard-floor patios such as decking, tiles, bricks, or paving, but the use of different types of timbers for patio construction is on the rise.
Timber is favoured for its insulation properties, and therefore, it helps with temperature control. The result, it reduces air con and heating costs because you can use your patio space almost all year round. Furthermore, the high modification properties of timber make it an ideal choice for homeowners looking to construct either semi-permanent or permanent patios.
By comparison, timber ages rather well when pitted against other patio building material. Moreover, it is easily repurposed to create furniture for either outdoor or indoor home use.
Last but not least, you should consider timber for your patio because of its versatility and eco-friendliness.
Why Choose Deck & Erect for a Patio?
– First of all to form the structure of the patio, Deck and Erect make use of beautiful natural timbers; secondly, the carefully selected wood we use guarantees longevity. Additionally, we use several materials to create the roof covering including the durable Colorbond, Timber shingles or Alang Alang grass thatch.
– Given that homes should comply with building bylaws, can prepare and facilitate all Council approvals. Besides that, we ensure that your patio construction complies with bylaws including engineering certification.
– Therefore, we will work to avail a combination of materials to suit your budget.
– In addition to local timbers such as stained pine and natural jarrah, a selection of exotic woods can be sourced including Batu, Merbau, Kapur, and teak.
– Furthermore, your patio area can then be finished off with a timber or composite deck which offers far more warmth and appeal to your entertaining area than raw masonry surfaces.
Deck and Erect Outdoors can construct Patios using a variety of materials including:
Frame: Treated Pine, Merbau & Jarrah.
Posts: Treated Pine, Merbau, Jarrah, Coconut Poles & Steel.
Ceiling Lining: Cedar, Glosswood, Pine, Composite Lining Boards, High-Grade Ply, Gyprock & PVC.
Contact us for free expert advice on what materials will be the best fit for your backyard.
Meet Your Patio Builder
Luke Austin, of Deck and Erect, is a fully qualified carpenter. Notably, he brings on board more than ten years of experience in innovative timber patio design and construction. Owing to Luke’s attention to detail and unmatched workmanship, you get a high standard of quality timber patio construction. He also has an environmental management degree, which he uniquely ropes into every project. When working on your timber patio, Luke considers elements such as light, the direction of sun, wind, and rain.
To create a patio that seamlessly extends from your existing home, Luke personally works with you to come up with the best design. Also, to meet, and possibly exceed your expectations, he stays involved at all stages of the development.
“Luke turns up on time, kept us informed as the job progressed, was clean, tidy and friendly, and the workmanship was fantastic. We are very happy with the job and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Luke.”
Graham Kendrick – Built a Large timber Patio.
“Luke was professional, committed and completed our Patio to a very high standard. From the moment Luke came out to provide us with a quote he was genuine and very familiar with the best products on the market that suited our coastal weather conditions. I would highly recommend Luke for any carpentry work. Thanks Luke for turning our garden into an entertaining outdoor area.”
Joanne Poule – Installation of a Skillion Patio.